In the News
Do You Know What Your Treasure is Worth?
Protecting your jewelry goes beyond putting it in a safe place when not wearing it. A ring appraisal is an integral part of making sure you are properly covered if there is a loss. To do a ring appraisal properly, you must work with a highly trained and qualified gemologist.
Creating Your One-of-a-Kind Ring
Victor Thompson had wanted a lapis ring ever since researching the stone in a book called Color. He knew what he wanted and it wasn’t going to be found in a jewellery store. Mr. Thompson called on Premier Gems.
The Ring of Your Dreams – Guaranteed
A custom ring guarantees you get exactly what you want, and one that no-one else will have. With Premier Gems’ process, you can trust you are getting a good quality piece, at a fair price. While some stores price diamonds differently, Mr. Nechka explains that a diamond’s price is set independently of where it was mined.
Gemologist Transforms Rocks Into Beautiful Gems for Custom Jewelry
With the exception of birthstones, coloured gem stones are often forgotten in favor of the diamond, but their unique beauty can be the perfect accent to reflect your personality and taste. Caution: coloured stones do have seasons.
Home Gem Parties Great for Valentine’s Day
It’s a chilly evening in the southeast community of Auburn Bay, a week or so before Valentine’s Day. In a lit case near the living room velvet risers covered with precious stones twinkle in the light from the fireplace. Distributed around the dining room table are posters describing the characteristics of gems and jewels. Young couples cluster about the microscope, oohing and aahing, while a few toddlers play amongst the adults.
We regularly put out an email newsletter to keep you informed of news and events in the gem world. Here’s the archive. You can sign up for it in the sidebar.
- Dec 2010 – Happy Holidays, Raw Gem Jewels
- Nov 2010 – Top Ten Fashion Colours 2011; Gemstones: Raw and Sliced
- Oct 2010 – Tourmaline: Fashions Tour de Force
- Sep 2010 – Minimalism Is Not a Lack of Adornment
- Aug 2010 – Preview Fall Fashion Trends, Nostalgiac Engagement Rings, Website Re-Launch
- Jul 2010 – Gems Speak the Language of Love
- Jun 2010 – Longing for Labradorite
- May 2010 – Green Spirited
- Apr 2010 – Bring on the Browns
- Mar 2010 – Lush Colour Dominates Red Carpet
- Feb 2010 – Happy Valentines: Diamond Still a Girls Best Friend
- Jan 2010 – Diamond shapes
- Dec 2009 – Happy Holidays!
- Nov 2009 – Moonstone’s New Day
- Oct 2009 – Trunk Show Launch
- Sep 2009 – 2010 Fashion Colours Preview & Events Updates
- Aug 2009 – Gem Enhancements-Adding More Colour To Your Life
- Jul 2009 – The Language Of Colour